MKG Foods (MKG) collects certain information or data about you when you use our website mkgfoods.co.uk. MKG is a business to business organisation and the only data we collect from you is that necessary to deliver our services to you. The personal information we hold is limited to name, email and phone number.
We collect the following types of data:
• questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address, address, and telephone numbers if you contact mkgfoods.co.uk
• your email address and subscription preferences when you sign up to our email newsletter, and how you use our emails – for example whether you open them and which links you click on
• your Internet Protocol (IP) address, and details of which version of web browser you used
• information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques
This data can be viewed by authorised people in MKG to:
• improve the site by monitoring how you use it
• gather feedback to improve our services, for example our email alerts
• respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
• send email newsletters to users who request them
• provide you with information about our services and latest deals if you want it
When someone visits www.mkgfoods.co.uk we use a third party service, Google Analytics to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out such things as the number of visitors to the various parts of our website. This information is only processed in a way that does not identify anyone.
When we electronically send marketing material or a newsletter we will often use a third-party provider, MailChimp, to deliver the email. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our newsletter. MailChimp is fully GDPR compliant and for more information please review MailChimp’s privacy notice read here. You can unsubscribe to any of our general mailings by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the emails.
The data you share with us is held in our secure CRM system used by our sales team to reply to your requests for our services.
We will not sell or rent your information to third parties.
We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
Access to your personal information
The accuracy of your information is important to us. You are entitled to view, amend or delete the personal information that we hold. If you change email address, or any of the other information we hold is inaccurate or out of date, please email your request to email@example.com or write to us at MKG Foods, Westgate, Aldridge, Walsall, WS9 8DE. Alternatively, you can call us on 01922 453131. You have the right to ask for the information that we hold about you. Please use the contact details above to do so.
Where your data is stored
We store your data on secure servers in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Keeping your data secure
Sending information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data while it’s in transit.
Any data you send is at your own risk.
We have procedures and security features in place to keep your data secure once we receive it.
You can find out what information we hold about you, and ask us not to use any of the information we collect.
If you’ve signed up for email newsletters, you can unsubscribe or change your settings at any time by selecting the ‘unsubscribe’ link that appears in every email. These are sent out via the Mailchimp service.
Links to other websites
Following a link to another website
Following a link to mkgfoods.co.uk from another website
Changes to this privacy notice
We keep this Policy under regular review. This Policy was last updated in May 2018.